View Profile Comick

31 Movie Reviews

Your cartoons are always so underrated when in fact they are both unique, funny, and just plain crazy sometimes! Haha this is exactly why I follow you...I am always guaranteed a hardy laugh and some twisted comedy. Great job!

Oh man, I watched this on loop at least 20 times! You got the acting and the expressions so well. Not to mention the timing was just perfect, you had me laughing when the roaches crawled away and his smile went from :) to O_O. Great work!

I loved this so much! Refreshingly different style and experimental animation that was wild and unafraid to break rules. Some people forget that animation is only bound by your imagination and it can be used in so many ways to convey characters and how they emote. The sound editing itself lead well to the animation as a whole and kept my interest throughout, even if I didn't quite KNOW why he was so pissed about the previous snail options I was happy to see they did find one of good quality for the collection. When it said to be continued??? I thought "YES, please do!" Keep up the great work

StephenHutchins responds:

Thanks so much! Really glad you connected with it I appreciate the feedback!

1 Game Review

Great game! It took me 2 hours 45 mins to complete and i got 63% collected. I just know that crying baby bird had something to do with another place to unlock but couldn't figure out what. The controls were very good too, I used my Super Nintendo usb controller to play and the buttons and joypad worked perfectly! I also liked how as you went farther the dino got new moves like the melt and the wings. They really lent to going back to previous areas and reaching clay balls and goodies you didn't know were there. I was literally squishing him flat all over randomly just to check i didn't miss any of those hidden walls and tunnels haha. The other thing that was just amazing to me was the sheer level of details taken to animations in the game. Literally everything moves and reacts to touch from the dino. And there is a lot of care taken into the stuff people don't notice right away like the floating dust in the air and the goop in the clay puddles and the bugs that scale walls. I liked all the Boss fights and I was actually GLAD to have them be hard like old-school games were. No beating a boss on the first shot! The last boss was my favorite because once you got his attacks down you could squish, jump and wing jump just to avoid everything. The only issue I encountered was when you talk to the frog buddy and he sells you new ability for clay balls the select arrow would not go left or right when using the joypad I had to select them with the keyboard. Overall a professional game that look like it came from an established indie studio and you realize....HOLY MOLY this whole thing was drawn, animated and programmed by ONE MAN?!? That's a huge achievement dude, congrats!

Butzbo responds:

Great to know you could go through the whole game, and also that you mentioned those animation details! (maybe the stuff animators notice, heheh!). I did get help with the music, though, which was fundamental for the ambientation ;)

Hmm, that shop selection issue could be related to alternative gamepads, at least you were able to get around it, but I'll be looking that up!

Thanks a lot Comick!!

15 Art Reviews

Skitzo as a girl!?? LOL wow this is the first time I've ever seen something like this for Skitzo XD The only missing touch would be to add his pubes coming from the pants because it's a key feature to his character ;b But you got everything else there and overall, its a pretty unique take. Thanks a bunch for the pico day fan art btw!! The bloody background was a nice touch too.

TyrantL responds:

Oh thank you so much for your feedback!! here is another version https://imgur.com/IMZfJFo
I also fixed the choker and the belly ^w^

AH!! I can feel the Skitzo love in this one haha :D literally down to the last beat of those delicious severed heat snacks! The happy 1920's style heart is a great touch to the drawing and even though you said you haven't drawn in a decade I think this really turned out great! Skitzo looks so delighted to get some good bloody snacks lol. Thanks a bunch for the Pico day fan art!!

WildCardtheDeus responds:

Your welcome. When I bought issue 1 years ago you also included a sketch, I told you to surprise me and you did. It was my turn to return the favor.

HAHA! Damn poor Gusher he doesn't seem to have a clue he's gonna die! XD The fact you even acknowledged that Skitzo is a Sun Bear made me grin ear to ear (since no one seems to know that info much heh). I love how Skitzo is literally dripping with evil down to his fingers too! And the even important details like his pube hairs make this solid haha. Many thanks for the Pico day fan art!! Love it!

GusherBlankiez responds:

Ahh I’m so happy you like it!! I’m glad you noticed the tiny details!! (And uh yeah Gusher’s kinda screwed over aren’t they? Lmaoooo)

Two new flashes in the works. Hope people like them...if not, that's okay. You cant please everyone

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!