All 6 art Reviews

Cute Cute

I've always enjoyed your work! The fact you took on a "cute" theme and added the creative twist of making maggots seem cute was a great idea and unique. I know its a tiny detail but my fav part is that one tiny vein in his eye traveling to the right...SECRET WORMY! Great job :)

Tons of Pics 27 Tons of Pics 27

Holy Moly what a collection!! :D I think my fav is Jack Jerboa getting his wallet swipped and that really crazy body twisting up on a street with the person snapping in half!! Great doodles though I really love the poses and details in them all

T-A #1 page 22 T-A #1 page 22

Love your comics man, keep it up! The sound effects are humorous, the timing is well paced, and the characters are very appealing....looking forward to the next chapter :)

San Fran San Fran

Needs 60% more hobos, dirty pigeons and hipsters. Otherwise it's very nice! :)

fearing responds:

Haha damn how did I miss that... Thanks for your review :)

Tired Tired

Poor guy :( Get some rest man

fuzzy plant pet fuzzy plant pet

Very nice

I remember this one in the pet contest :) It was one of my favs! The idea was very unique and I recall you had the only "plant based" pet in the running. The only parts that could have been touched up are the tiny white gaps in the stems missing some green....and maybe a cooler colored background so the orange blossoms wonâEUTMt blend with the background as much. :) But the creature looks super soft and gentle. Who wouldn't want endless pears to eat?! lol great job.

Havayosunu responds:

haha thanks alottle! ^^ well yeah, I still kinda suck at coloring, but well I get better n better everytime!