Great: The Show episode 5 Great: The Show episode 5

Why did I laugh so hard at "como se llama?"!!?!?!? Haha I'm liking this non-sequitur show :) Keep it up! Also, more Frumplequest please! He and the onion guy are so good haha.

Pokemon: Overkill Pokemon: Overkill

A complete re-hash of a million things I've seen before without anything new added. It's animations like this that make me sad to know that great potential and hard work can be squandered on a massive recycled fest of things that are not even your own creations. Please continue to animate and maybe try making something not connected to every pop culture anime on tv and you can grow into a unique voice. Because right now you will not benefit as an artist if you become that 1823273 millionth animator who has already done the same thing as this. They just go straight to pokemon and rake in the praise and I think "sure you catered to the masses and fed Nintendo another piece of free advertising so they rake in that money and sell more pokemon games so of course they aren't going to complain! You are giving away your talents to a corporation that will use it make sure the fans of THEIR stuff will always enjoy their products and meanwhile all you get from it is a 5-star lol I love pokemon comment do more! i love pokemon!" The minute you start to rely of other's creations the harder it will be to break away from it and do your own thing. And yeah since its only your first animation I can assume its just for fun and you were just practicing your skills so its not like this was the worst thing ever hahah, its just a little reminder that you can create anything you can imagine and create something far BETTER then this pokemon stuff in the future. You have potential and you know how to pace and angle the scenes well and animation wasn't bad either very smooth and you know how to use After Effects and Flash (which is a skill that requires a lot of practice!), but lets see what's left of your animation pieces if we took away the pokemon, naruto fights and dbz smirks hmm? Can you create something that is your own original voice and characters and still be massively epic and enjoyable? I bet you can! :) Keep it up!

VandalShockPanda responds:

WOW. Thank you for this feedback! I see where you are coming from and I agree 100%. But I'm just a guy that likes to make animations for fun and a lot of people forget to have fun with creations. I really did it for me, but had people tell me to put it up. I promise you not everything will be parody. I have some original ideas in this demented head of mine. I was just making fun of a lot of animes in this for fun. That being said I really appreciate you taking the time and effort to give me such great advice! Thank you again!

HateBOT #1 HateBOT #1

Oh man I have not laughed so hard in a long time! the humor and timing to everything was so great! I nearly lost it when the survey started...that seriously triggered some kind of mental past memory of my experiences in a self check out that really hit a nerve there hahaha (and the pinot noir too!). The visuals and animation was kinda sloppy and I can see you cut corners on parts, but really the whole thing was so damn surreal that it all came off as intentional and lovingly crafted rather then lazy. I loved this and hope you continue to make more animations man. Keep it up we need fresh new works like this :)

'DinoMelt' 'DinoMelt'

Great game! It took me 2 hours 45 mins to complete and i got 63% collected. I just know that crying baby bird had something to do with another place to unlock but couldn't figure out what. The controls were very good too, I used my Super Nintendo usb controller to play and the buttons and joypad worked perfectly! I also liked how as you went farther the dino got new moves like the melt and the wings. They really lent to going back to previous areas and reaching clay balls and goodies you didn't know were there. I was literally squishing him flat all over randomly just to check i didn't miss any of those hidden walls and tunnels haha. The other thing that was just amazing to me was the sheer level of details taken to animations in the game. Literally everything moves and reacts to touch from the dino. And there is a lot of care taken into the stuff people don't notice right away like the floating dust in the air and the goop in the clay puddles and the bugs that scale walls. I liked all the Boss fights and I was actually GLAD to have them be hard like old-school games were. No beating a boss on the first shot! The last boss was my favorite because once you got his attacks down you could squish, jump and wing jump just to avoid everything. The only issue I encountered was when you talk to the frog buddy and he sells you new ability for clay balls the select arrow would not go left or right when using the joypad I had to select them with the keyboard. Overall a professional game that look like it came from an established indie studio and you realize....HOLY MOLY this whole thing was drawn, animated and programmed by ONE MAN?!? That's a huge achievement dude, congrats!

Butzbo responds:

Great to know you could go through the whole game, and also that you mentioned those animation details! (maybe the stuff animators notice, heheh!). I did get help with the music, though, which was fundamental for the ambientation ;)

Hmm, that shop selection issue could be related to alternative gamepads, at least you were able to get around it, but I'll be looking that up!

Thanks a lot Comick!!

Cute Cute

I've always enjoyed your work! The fact you took on a "cute" theme and added the creative twist of making maggots seem cute was a great idea and unique. I know its a tiny detail but my fav part is that one tiny vein in his eye traveling to the right...SECRET WORMY! Great job :)

Tons of Pics 27 Tons of Pics 27

Holy Moly what a collection!! :D I think my fav is Jack Jerboa getting his wallet swipped and that really crazy body twisting up on a street with the person snapping in half!! Great doodles though I really love the poses and details in them all

T-A #1 page 22 T-A #1 page 22

Love your comics man, keep it up! The sound effects are humorous, the timing is well paced, and the characters are very appealing....looking forward to the next chapter :)